Vice President, Global Workforce Solutions Chaska Minnesota Status: Offline
Notifications Disabled 0 | 109
Notifications Disabled 0 | 109
Global workforce solutions sales and account management executive, talent acquisition strategist, outsourced solution futurist, and industry thought leader with 18 years of progressive experience in the staffing and recruiting industry
- NEW LOGO SALES: Sold 15 MSP's equaling $500+ million in SUM, including the following companies: Humana, L-3 Harris, Lockheed Martin, Novelis, Leidos, Danone, American Tower, Nokia, Clarivate Analytics
- ACCOUNT GROWTH: Developed growth and retention strategies for the following accounts equaling $250 million in SUM: Aetna, Schneider Electric, NCR, Raytheon, UTC, 3M, VSP, The Standard, and Weyerhaeuser
- SOLUTION DESIGN: Partnered with global solution architects to design enterprise staffing, master vendor, hybrid, and vendor neutral programs incorporating temp labor, IC's, SOW, payroll, RPO, direct sourcing, and technologies
- IMPLEMENTATIONS: Participated in numerous global MSP implementations in an effort to expand scope of solutions, help the team overcome challenges, and monitor overall relationship through go-live
- GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY: Partnered with leadership to design and roll out a global MSP go-to-market strategy that included an analysis of target criteria, global resources, buyer dynamics, solution maturation, and global pricing.
- SALES TRAINING: Partnered with global leadership and helped roll out new logo sales and existing account management sales training to teams supporting the companies 40 largest staffing and MSP accounts
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: Researched, created, and presented &ldquoSolution Evolution, Improving ROI&rdquo and &ldquoMitigating Talent Risk and Ensuring Compliance in The Age of Emerging Talent Pools&rdquo at SIA's CWS Summit
- RFX CONTENT: Provided input to leadership on revamping processes and content to allow for more efficient and effective approach for responding to bids, including new content for proposals, presentations, and pricing.
- MARKETING CAMPAIGN: Partnered with marketing and operations to create SIA CWS and ProcureCon conference marketing plan entitled &ldquoIs Your Talent Sourcing Strategy Evolving with Your Business?&rdquo.
- CULTURAL CHANGE INITIATIVE: Partnered with global leadership to develop a positive and high performing culture focused on improving accountability and global cooperation across numerous divisions
- STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEE: Partnered with leadership and global sales teams to identify and prioritize areas for improvement and investment to become more competitive ahead of the next years budgeting process
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: Developed an employee engagement survey program to help companies identify the level of employee engagement in manufacturing facilities and the propensity of the workers at those sites to unionize
- PARTNERSHIPS: Developed and nurtured relationships to uncover potential opportunities with VMS providers, staffing suppliers, procurement consortiums, consulting firms, holding companies, and internal operations and onsite teams