Notifications Disabled 0 | 297
- NEW LOGO SALES: Sold 15 MSP's equaling $500+ million in SUM, including the following companies: Humana, L-3 Harris, Lockheed Martin, Novelis, Leidos, Danone, American Tower, Nokia, Clarivate Analytics
- ACCOUNT GROWTH: Developed growth and retention strategies for the following accounts equaling $250 million in SUM: Aetna, Schneider Electric, NCR, Raytheon, UTC, 3M, VSP, The Standard, and Weyerhaeuser
- SOLUTION DESIGN: Partnered with global solution architects to design enterprise staffing, master vendor, hybrid, and vendor neutral programs incorporating temp labor, IC's, SOW, payroll, RPO, direct sourcing, and technologies
- IMPLEMENTATIONS: Participated in numerous global MSP implementations in an effort to expand scope of solutions, help the team overcome challenges, and monitor overall relationship through go-live
- GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY: Partnered with leadership to design and roll out a global MSP go-to-market strategy that included an analysis of target criteria, global resources, buyer dynamics, solution maturation, and global pricing.
- SALES TRAINING: Partnered with global leadership and helped roll out new logo sales and existing account management sales training to teams supporting the companies 40 largest staffing and MSP accounts
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: Researched, created, and presented &ldquoSolution Evolution, Improving ROI&rdquo and &ldquoMitigating Talent Risk and Ensuring Compliance in The Age of Emerging Talent Pools&rdquo at SIA's CWS Summit
- RFX CONTENT: Provided input to leadership on revamping processes and content to allow for more efficient and effective approach for responding to bids, including new content for proposals, presentations, and pricing.
- MARKETING CAMPAIGN: Partnered with marketing and operations to create SIA CWS and ProcureCon conference marketing plan entitled &ldquoIs Your Talent Sourcing Strategy Evolving with Your Business?&rdquo.
- CULTURAL CHANGE INITIATIVE: Partnered with global leadership to develop a positive and high performing culture focused on improving accountability and global cooperation across numerous divisions
- STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEE: Partnered with leadership and global sales teams to identify and prioritize areas for improvement and investment to become more competitive ahead of the next years budgeting process
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: Developed an employee engagement survey program to help companies identify the level of employee engagement in manufacturing facilities and the propensity of the workers at those sites to unionize
- PARTNERSHIPS: Developed and nurtured relationships to uncover potential opportunities with VMS providers, staffing suppliers, procurement consortiums, consulting firms, holding companies, and internal operations and onsite teams