Notifications Disabled 0 | 2.1K
Performed photo editing, compositing, and color correcting images to products. Converted and adjusted images for offset, flexo, and gravure presses. Updated worked images and made alterations in page layout applications. Worked on various accounts needing fast turn times, and on accounts where more advanced work was needed to achieve quality retouched images. Collaborated with project managers, and operators on several accounts to streamline workflows.
- Rebuilt projects in Photoshop at printer&rsquos request as lead operator on multi-million-dollar Dairy Queen Account, producing posters, banner, table tents, lawn signs and all menu boards, resulting in consistent color of many printing substrates.
- Started, updated, and maintained workflows and standard operating procedures (SOP) for Dairy Queen account at SGSco, ensuring quality in full range of operations.
- Collaborated with photo studio and printer, helping solving problems and providing client with better workflow overall, from Camera to Print, saving time and costs during photo manipulation stage.
- Worked closely with Project Manager, relaying changes and new ideas to other operators.
- Trained employees on the account to ensure consistency between operators.
- Output several types of proofs. Including Epson and HP inkjet printers.
Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat. Automation Engine, Capture One, and Prinergy
- Date: April 4 2019
- Location: Elk River, US
- You'll need an Employer / Direct Hire or Recruiters / Staffing Agency membership account and have published at least one active job with us before you can contact Scott.
- Resume collection is forbidden unless you have published at least one job announcement.