Provided best-in-class customer service to meet the desktop technology needs of end-users and to proactively understand end-user computing and desktop technology needs.
- Executed and/or supported the imaging, installation deployment or troubleshooting of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, operating systems, application software, IP phones, analog interfaces and services, printers and peripherals (new and upgrades) on both a one-off and project basis. Managed the thorough and timely set-up of computing equipment for new and existing end-users.
- Coordinated with team members to ensure prompt resolution and appropriate hand-off troubleshooting, and diagnosis of issues. Documented, tracked and monitored requests/problems and actions per defined processes, ensuring timely resolution and end-user satisfaction.
- Identified opportunities for process improvement with regard to Technology user support processes and policies.
Participated in on-call rotation outside of normal business hours as required.
- Date: January 29 2019
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- You'll need an Employer / Direct Hire or Recruiters / Staffing Agency membership account and have published at least one active job with us before you can contact Steven.
- Resume collection is forbidden unless you have published at least one job announcement.