Notifications Disabled 0 | 2.5K
Experienced as a support services manager, IT / technical analyst, senior project manager and solutions architect. I have extensive experience implementing and supporting complex IT based systems across multiple disciplines that involve, project planning, presentations, resource management, risk management, education and transition to support initiatives. I have strong people intelligence and communicate across diverse teams of different interests. Additionally I have an electronics/ instrumentation background am mechically inclined
- Managed and lead multiple enterprise wide IT implementation projects initiatives involving cross functional departments and teams.
- Solved complex project business, technical, and implementation problems.
- Managed risk mitigation, complex issue resolution and contingency plans.
- Monitored project progress, reviewed project trade-offs involving scope, timing, and resources.
- Developed complex project plans, manage scope, establish milestones, to ensure that all teams have the proper information to make informed decisions.
- Provided central project leadership and contribute as a subject matter resource.
- Experienced with creating project WBS, defining critical path plans, milestones, verifying deliverable, resource allocations, and dependencies.
- Drafted RFP, contract procurement processes, engaging multiple vendors and implementation partners to establish evaluation to those requirements.
- Established budgeting, including estimates, forecasts, and actual-to-date data.
- Implementation of technology development products systems and software products.
- Experienced with data migration planning, system test and user acceptance test planning.
- Application training and education planning and schedules.
- Transition plan for go live and post-implementation internal support and 'go dark' workarounds.
- Experience working with and managing vendors as part of a product development team.
- Skilled at presentations, public speaking skills experienced successfully leading meetings and projects to fruition.
- Knowledgeable in project management practices and implementing various methodologies.
- Proficient at communicating, leading and keeping a positive attitude while working with a variety of personalities across an organization.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams across different locations..