If your looking for an experiences, highly organized, detail oriented professional with excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills, I may be the candidate your looking for! I am looking to extend my broad experiences, proven leadership and project management capabilities to you as a potential new employer, with hopes that it will be met with opportunities for continued personal and professional growth. I offer the following skills and experiences to you:
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite Applications to include Excel, Word, Publisher, Power Point & Visio. Additionally, I have experience working with Windchill/PDM & Share Point.
- ERP Sytem (Movex) experience both as a user and Subject Matter Expert for Project Coordination and Project Compliance.
- Professional and confident. Experienced and comfortable interacting and leading meetings with all levels of management, to include Managers, Directors, Plant Managers, Corporate Controllers, Corporate Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, CFO, and CEO.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Resilient! Flexible and adaptable to continuous change and working under high pressure conditions.
- Logical and analytical thinker with rood decision making and risk assessment skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Thrives in relationship building and promoting team success.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams from project requirement planning through project implementation phases. Adept Multi-taker!
- Ability to lead issues resolution while maintaining professionalism.
- Project Management
- Excel - Level I, II, III
- APICS - Basics of Supply Chain Management & Master Planning of Resources Certificates of Completion
- Supervisory Leadership, Quality & Human Resources Certificates
- Courses taken in Stress Conflict Management, Quality and Operations Management, Managerial Financial Accounting, Team Development, Human Resources and Ethics, Project Solving, Applied Organizational Communication, Mentoring & Coaching.
- Corporate Project Coordination / Project Management of Corporate IT, Facilities, Equipment & Tooling Projects ranging from several thousand dollars to multi-million dollar initiatives.
- Experience working with domestic and international cross functional teams, ranging from engineering staff through corporate vice presidents, developing project requirements, including scope, budget, and timelines.
- Monitoring of project health in terms of objectives having been achieved, timeline adherence, cost control from project approval through final requirement delivery and implementation.
- Facilitation of regular meetings with project team(s), documentation and communication of meeting minutes, purchase order and manufacturing order entry, report generation, and database creation for project documentation needs.
- Responsibilities also included serving as the Subject Matter Expert for the Corporate Project Coordination team at HTI/TDK as it relates to the development of processes, procedures, work instructions, system enhancements and the functionality of our ERP System (Movex) as it relates to the Project Coordination and Project Compliance roles.
In addition to the fifteen years I have served as a Corporate Project Coordinator, I have also served as the Corporate Capital Management/Project Compliance/Capex Coordinator for HTI's Hutchinson, MN and Eau Claire, WI sites for the past decade. My responsibilities in this role have included:
- Management of the corporate project approval process.
- Development and regular maintenance of the three year corporate capital forecasting plan, known as the Operations Maser Plan (OMP). This responsibility centered around working with Manager, Directors, Plant Managers, and Corporate Vice Presidents to document anticipated projects, timing, forecasted and approved budgets for each fiscal year.
- Coordination and facilitation of weekly Executive Sign-Off Meetings where forecasted project plans are brought in for executive level review and approval.
- Coordination of executive level project approval at our parent company for projects greater than $10k.
- Development of reports to reflect forecasted and approved project budget and spend status.
- Date: April 16 2020
- Location: Hutchinson, MN