Notifications Disabled 0 | 341
- Create and maintain work instructions and production assembly procedures for design-controlled Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM).
- Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs Manager to incorporate safety-relevant methodology in production documentation.
- Conduct suitability reviews and determine necessary procedural revisions in accordance with process, technical, and safety-related changes and corrective action requests.
- Coordinate international Engineering Change Order meetings and distribute global documentation.
- Utilize SAP to create new part numbers, access Bill of Materials, enter purchase requisitions, and update project job cost modules.
- Provide engineering documentation support during transfer of international design-control machines to domestic production.
- Maintain current and archived internal documentation including Engineering Technical Memos, Non-Standard Product documentation, drawings, standards, deviations and waivers, and other engineering records related to the research and development, and design of domestically controlled machines.
- Create and maintain complex Key Performance Indicator (KPI) charts using Excel.
- Create training material and work instructions for implementation of interface programs including CRM, SharePoint, and conversion from JD Edwards to SAP.
- Lead Auditor: Lead multiple internal system and process audits in accordance with Quality Management standard ISO 9001:2015, Environmental Management Systems standard 14001:2015, and corporate quality guidelines. Create audit plans and agendas, conduct interviews and gather evidence, review and analyze documentation to identify non-conformities, write audit reports, and work closely with Quality department to fulfill yearly internal audit requirements.
- Date: April 8 2020
- Location: Brooklyn Park, MN