Notifications Disabled 0 | 709
- Communication Expert with TEAM and networking with key decision makers.
- Brings a win-win, can to approach to every opportunity, motivates others to succeed.
- Brings a sense of vision that provide dynamic leadership in all critical environments.
- Proven record of success in community charitable activities, fundraising and public relations.
Supervisor of numerous complete operations of multiple locations with total P-n-L responsibilities. Additional responsibilities include budgeting, long-term planning, local marketing, networking, promoting, public relations, fundraising coordination, staffing, management development and training, along with general business growth and development of TEAM.
Some keys successes have been:
- Ryder Truck: Increased total market share from 15th in the United States to 10th and increased profitability from 16th to 6th.
- Trained and developed +20 key manager positions with Papa Murphy's, promoted and trained 12 Ryder employees to new career opportunities, all in management, and promoted and trained +25 entry level manager, Associate Managers or GM's with Franchise Associates.
- As Project Manager, my TEAM saves the company $3.1 Million in 6 month, with over $10 Million in savings at the end of year one.
- Lead TEAM project in overhauling the Maintenance Department of Ryder and redefined corporate efficiency.
- Franchise Associates - Increased market share and profitability at +12 locations.
- Papa Murphy's and Franchise Associates: Decreased food cost variances and set numerous sales record at multiple locations.
- As President of BNI - Leader's of the Lakes Chapter we were #3 Chapter in the World, with regards to sales, TEAM participation, growth in total TEAM members and advancement of Business Networking over the prior year.
- Reduced turnover in all business leadership roles I have been associated with. My goal is to attain the by in, then mentor, coach and lead that TEAM to success.
- Expert at sharing "Best Practices" to garner TOP RESULTS.
- Date: March 20 2020
- Location: Breezy Point, US