In EVERY position, Ive used my marketing experience to further business development efforts. Beginning with my experience at two marketing firms, Ive used my marketing background to develop compliance-approved materials to further my sales efforts.
- Managed package design and collateral projects for 3M and Valspar while at MVP Marketing + Design
- Brought in Target, 3M and Dayton Hudson as clients, and worked on 3000+ SKU private label package design, planogram layouts, brand identities, collateral material and 3D environments (creating a 3D rendering of a marketing display concept before investing in the actual display. An example of this would be a 3D rendering of a Calvin Klein Fragrance / Dayton Hudson promotion with banners, display and signage).
- Developed a campaign to promote my business as a Financial Advisor as well as to penetrate C-Suites in hospital systems for Inworks, a payments platform. It included a number of contacts that included email, promotional gifts, mail and in-house professionally produced video clips.
- Created a "new patient kit" for Solvay that was further developed by marketing team and rolled out to the entire country
- Date: November 27 2019
- Location: Independence, MN