Promoting and launching drugs for Cystic Fibrosis, Ulcerative Colitis and Malabsorption due to HIV and Cancer. Individual contributor in a tri-state territory. Call points included academic institutions, hospitals, specialty pharmacies, labs and clinics
- Called on Oncology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Colon Rectal, Transplant, and Infectious Disease specialists in clinic, lab, hospital and academic institutional settings.
- Expertly created deeply entrenched relationships with difficult to access physicians and teams
- Converted a high volume clinic from no access and 10% Market Share (MS), to 97% MS, open access
- Effectively navigated formulary concerns, as evidenced at Mayo Clinic. Product was not on formulary and no access to Gastroenterologists. By working with a team I did have access to and presenting product to P&T committee, we got it added to preferred formulary and bringing product to highest prescribed product in class at Mayo.
- Fixed a reporting problem in conjunction with top CF center in the country and a top specialty pharmacy in city. This problem was greatly skewing my sales results, and when remedied put me on track to go to President's club two years in a row
- Trained other specialty reps to improve clinical selling skills and brainstorm to remove roadblocks in their territories. Elevated team to win District of the Year award in 2010
- Interim Manager when manager out due to extended illness in family
November 27 2019