Notifications Disabled 0 | 484
Responsibilities and Knowledgeable Areas:
- Preparing Annual Budgets
- Yardi CRM, Eldermark systems, Point of Care
- Conducting daily walk through of facility to ensure cleanliness
- MN Fair Housing Laws
- Vulnerable Adult Reporting
- Human Resource Management
- Resident Leasing Process
- Survey Process
- Completion of Educare compliance training
- Public speaking: conducting resident and staff meetings
- Emergency Procedures Training and Enforcement. I successfully completed a 75% evacuation in September of 2018 due to a tornado.
- Empower employees through routine visits and active engagement.
- Meet with leadership team weekly to reach occupancy goals.
- Conduct daily stand-up meetings with leadership team to facilitate consistent communication and goals.
- Work with county case manager for Elderly Waiver residents on change of status and monthly billing.
- Collect all rents and apply towards monthly statement
- Tour and educate families/potential residents of the benefits of Senior Living.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strategically manage sales and marketing for successful lead-driven events.
- Code all purchase orders and approve invoices
- Provide monthly meetings with owners and stakeholders
- Experienced in all areas of the Director of Marketing
- Awarded by Rochester Women's Magazine as Rochester's 2015 Business Woman of the Year
- Awarded by Employer with a Leadership Achievement Award for Emergency Evacuation following a tornado in September of 2018.
- Appointed by corporate office to serve a two-year term as a committee member that responsible for employee retention and honoring employees on a job well done.
- Appointed by corporate office to train Director of Marketing new employees.
- In 2014, during a Director of Marketing position I was responsible to maintain 100% occupancy while simultaneously serving two additional positions at another community as an Interim Campus Director and Interim Director of Marketing Role for three months. My home-based community remained at 100% occupancy for 18 rolling months.
- In 2013 I served as an Interim Marketing Director for 6 months while simultaneously serving my position as Director of Marketing.
- Founded Rochester Marketing Director's Group which is now known as the 'A-Team.'
- Worked closely with the Parks and Recreation Department alongside the J.A. Wedum Foundation to assist with vision of Cascade Lake and Park in Rochester, MN.
- Date: October 7 2019
- Location: Pine Island, MN