Notifications Disabled 0 | 1.9K
- Coordinate/adjust schedules based on shift needs and priority for both client and caregiver.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Coordinator, provide overview of caregiver/field staff expectations, and assist with onboarding as needed during hiring/orientation
- Maintain working knowledge of the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) or patient- specific, standardized assessment used in
- Medicare home health care to plan care, determine reimbursement, and measure quality
- Provide quality customer service to all clients regarding a variety of needs and concerns
- Identify opportunities for organizational improvement by reviewing efficiency reports and/or conducting surveys
- Identify opportunities for coaching/mentoring of field staff, develop and implement training programs, ie: PleurX drain, wound vac, debridement, drawing labs, checking vitals, new regulatory standards etc.
- Provide after hour/On-Call duties along with performing other duties that may impact efforts to find, hire and retain quality caregivers to meet client needs