specialized in providing services for people with learning and educational problems. working with children who have disabilities and developmental disorders, such as those with autism.
also assist families and other people working around the student on how to manage the problem situation more effectively.
Provided educational training, parent coaching, and emotional support for families to understand and accept the circumstances easily.
- Observe and assess patients diagnosed with emotional or behavioral problems.
- Provide specific behavioral evaluation and treatment, such as Formal and informal behavioral assessments
- Support and educate families to help them manage the behavior challenges they may encounter.
- Attend training, workshops, and further education to increase knowledge and improve skills.
- occasionally provided training and supervision of other behavioral specialists.
Worked in a variety of settings such as a Shelter for displaced families and a high school
Skills and Abilities
- Writing and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Have a compassionate personality
- Patience and strength
- Excellent time management skills
- Date: June 24 2018
- Location: Fridley, MN