Notifications Disabled 0 | 2.0K
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel utilizing for financial analysis, competitive graphs and presentation of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word utilizing for business reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point utilizing for business presentations to individuals, as well as for large groups.
- Proficient in Google Earth Professional.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, for organizing large presentations into a single format.
- Proficient in EnterpriseOne Accounting Systems as well as FMS (Financial Management System).
- Responsible for market and financial analysis on multi-million dollar land acquisitions.
- Participated in the presentation of land acquisition underwriting packages to the corporate land committee consisting of the CEO, COO, CFO.
- Tracking capital for existing communities as well as future acquisitions.
- Tracking direct margins on existing inventory and maximizing profit based on potential margin vs. carrying costs.
- Assist in the process of developing new product and analyzing existing product for sales trends and profitability.
- Maintain land development budgets and accounts payable for land development tasks.
- Meeting chairperson for the "Community Planning Guide" process tracking the entire land acquisition process from project inception to "Grand-Opening".
- Meeting chairperson for "Sell-Out" meetings, a presentation from the Leadership team to the Operating Team, of all documents and processes to successfully open a new community.
- Experience in conducting focus groups and consumer segmentation.
- Experience in Systems Implementation, Implementing FASTSales in a previous position.
- Skilled at coordinating technology needs, having done this throughout my career.