Notifications Disabled 0 | 3.1K
Responsible for managing a dual position, providing administrative back-up and support as needed.
- Facilitated status meetings with clients. Led project rescue/recovery efforts on failing projects.
- Created and maintained project documents (Charter, Scope, Schedule, and Risk Log).
- Tracked project deliverables and action items. Provided follow-up as needed.
- Managed on-boarding and off-boarding of staff including creating AD and systems accesses.
- Managed budget, procurement, set-ups and deployment of hardware and software for team of 100.
- Provided internal technical support of hardware and software. Coordinated external support.
- Created and maintained databases of hardware and software purchases and assignments.
- Queried, analyzed and evaluated data for trends to recommend process and product improvements.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings, events and travel and logistics.
- Managed Learning Management System (LMS) administration (Cornerstone).
- Managed SharePoint site creation and administration.
- Created courses in Adobe Captivate and built, implemented and maintained eLearning content.
- Developed, published and updated how-to's, guides, references, videos, quizzes and training plans.
- Created surveys, metrics - analyzed / reported on staff training readiness and effectiveness.
- Provided day 1 training for new staff. Coordinated training completion with cross-functional teams.