Well-rounded HR professional. Expert at providing leadership and guidance to all levels within the organization. Highly effective with the difficult conversations and fabulous employee relations skills. Excel at establishing relationships.
- Collaborates with Leadership to define the organization's long-term mission and goals identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Thinks big strategy first.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive performance review, compensation, benefits, performance appraisal and employee incentive programs.
- Provides guidance and leadership, guides resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines.
- Communicates and enforces organization values.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by maintaining open communication with employees and leadership.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policies.
- Dept of One - oversee daily workflow of HR Department
- Addresses policies and procedures development, as necessary