Sign Installer- Construction &ndash Traffic Control
Are you a team player?
Are you looking to make BIG $$$ this summer?
Are you motivated and looking to start a great career?
Opportunity for Prevailing-Wage (Most Jobs)
This may not include all the work examples given, nor does the list include all that may be assigned.
- The Sign Installer performs basic level technical and/or skilled permanent sign work. Under general supervision an employee in this role performs installs permanent regulator and warning signage along state highways, county roads, and rural/suburban streets. (Stop signs, street signs, curve, etc.)
- Installs mast arm signage on traffic signal mast arm poles
- Salvage/removal of signs/posts
- Assist with Traffic Control duties as required
- Traffic Control and Supervisor experience earns more $$$
- Health Benefits Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Disability, and more
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid travel time to and from job site
- Must have working knowledge of English sufficient enough to read, write, speak and understand oral and written information.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude.
- You must be willing and able to lift up to 50+ pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects and/or tools weighing 50+ pounds.
- You must be willing and able to walk or stand to a significant degree on rough terrain.
- $$$$ - Ability to work long hours during Spring/Summer/Fall months.
Safety! Safety! Safety!
- SAFER ROADS SAVE LIVES! Safety is more than a reflective vest. As more and more vehicles hit the roadways, it has become vitally important to provide equipment and services that keep moving vehicles, workers and pedestrians safe. Safety is key in this role.
- Welcome to Minnesota! While performing the duties of this job, you will be exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at the construction site on a daily basis. These positions regularly work in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and/or snow.
- Bring your muscles! Must be able to lift 50+ pounds on a frequent basis and safely work at heights 15 feet or greater.
- Account EMail:
- Open: Thu, Aug 18th 2022
- Close: Sat, Sep 17th 2022
- Location: Saint Cloud, US. 56301
- Job ID: 4781
- Eduction: High School