Ready for a better way of working? Your future starts with CNG.
At Charter Next Generation, you'll have a career that's safe, sustainable, and supportive. As the leading independent producer of innovative plastic solutions, we are committed to a sustainability-first approach to facilitating a greener future.
Our world-class team in Superior, WI is seeking a passionate and motivated Maintenance Technician like you.
You'll be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting mechanical processes and electrical controls as assigned.
- Assembling and installing new production equipment.
- Making mechanical and electrical repairs on the blown film extrusion line and auxiliary equipment as needed.
- Troubleshooting and/or repairing pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Completing preventative maintenance tasks.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints/schematics as they relate to electrical and mechanical requirements.
- Testing and diagnosing issues with Siemens and KEB frequency converters, as well as B&R and Allen Bradley PLC's.
- Performing facility maintenance tasks.
- Operating electrical and mechanical test equipment.
- Maintaining a safe working environment and good housekeeping conditions.
- Ensuring that all paperwork is completed properly and accurately.
- Working as a team player to reach consistent output goals.
With over two thousand employees and twelve facilities spread across four different states, CNG is a large organization, and yet, we hold true to our small company values. We accomplish this by establishing a culture of caring, collaboration, and continuous investment in our people. We invest in our employee-owners and their futures.
Your Best-in-Class Benefits will include:
- Employee Ownership program
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability eligible on first day!
- Quarterly and performance-based bonuses and incentives
- Referral Bonuses
- Welcome Bonus
- Retirement planning including 401k with company match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time off eligibility on day one
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Opportunities Available
- Health Club & Gym Membership Reimbursements
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Relief Fund
- Unsurpassed career advancement opportunities
- Family culture with events to get together throughout the year
- Reimbursements for personal safety equipment - Work shoes and Safety glasses
- Uniforms provided
- Paid parental leave
- A dedicated group to support Women in Manufacturing - United
- Job security with a Global Manufacturing Leader
Our ideal Maintenance Technician will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a drive to develop more skills and experience.
- Two years of technical school training in Industrial Maintenance, Machine Repair, Automated Systems, or other similar skilled trades and/or two or more years of related work experience
- Knowledge of lockout-tagout compliance procedures is preferred.
- The ability to work independently while also being a strong team player.
- A career-oriented mindset with an aim to grow personally and professionally.
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills with a desire to go above and beyond.
- A strong understanding of our safety mission and its importance
For a limited time, we are offering a $1,500 signing bonus. Ready to begin your journey with Charter Next Generation?
CNG is an innovative market leader, committed to manufacturing the best-in-class products that protect families, strengthen the global community, and facilitate a greener tomorrow. Start your CNG future - today.
- Account EMail:
- Company: Charter Next Generation
- Website: https://cnginc.com/
- Open: Thu, Jun 29th 2023
- Close: Mon, Aug 28th 2023
- Location: 1901 Winter St Superior, WI. 54880
- Job ID: 7855
- Eduction: High School
- Skills: Manufacturing, Plastics
- Work Status: Employment Eligibility Verification
- Duty: Manufacturing, Plastics
- Experience: 1 years
- Relocation assistance: No