Baking experience is not a requirement, but is a plus! Duties include but are not limited too: Cooking, baking, food transport and dining room detail. Must be flexible and available primarily evenings, weekends and some holiday hours.
- Applicant must be a team player, self motivated and directed
- Must be able to comfortably lift 60 lbs
- Minimum of 1 year sobriety (if individual is in recovery)
- Flexibility - able to work primarily evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Valid Minnesota driver's license
- Previous kitchen experience
Must adhere to and respect all policies regarding participant's rights, anonymity and privacy of all guests, past and present. This covers any written or verbal communication regarding a guest's identity, address, and nature of their concerns.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to
Ken Chipongian, The Retreat's Chef Manager
No phone calls, please.
- Account EMail:
- Company: The Retreat
- Website: https://www.theretreat.org/
- Open: Fri, Sep 17th 2021
- Close: Sun, Oct 17th 2021
- Location: 1221 Wayzata Blvd E, Wayzata, MN 55391-1942 Wayzata, MN. 55391
- Job ID: 3731
- Eduction: High School
- Skills: kitchen, nonprofit, recovery, substance abuse facility, retreat
- Work Status: Employment Eligibility Verification
- Duty: kitchen, nonprofit, recovery, substance abuse facility, retreat
- Experience: 1 years
- Relocation assistance: No