To operate a variety of machines in accordance with established product, safety and quality standards.
Technical Job Functions
- Operate necessary equipment to perform a variety of required operations.
- Perform inspection of parts. Record and interpret data for process control charts as required.
- Observe established safe working and housekeeping procedures. Promptly correct and/or notify Manager of hazardous situations.
- Participate in and take proactive roles in ISO, AS9100, and Lean Manufacturing methodologies for problem prevention, corrective action, identification and solution verification.
Authorities and Responsibilities
- Assume other projects and responsibilities as directed.
- Regular and predictable attendance is presumed to be an essential function of all employment.
- Reports to Production Supervisor. Has contact with internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Operates a variety of equipment to assemble products. Produces products to conform to engineering drawings, assembly documentation, and quality required.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience or specialized training preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Bel will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected Veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.