Ready for a better way of working? Your future starts with CNG.
At Charter Next Generation, you'll have a career that's safe, sustainable, and supportive. As the leading independent producer of innovative plastic solutions, we are committed to a sustainability-first approach to facilitating a greener future.
Our world-class team in Superior, WI is seeking a skilled and motivated Shift Supervisor to lead a team of machine operators and material handlers in a fast-paced production setting.
Key responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor will include:
- Be an effective role model for team members by setting the standard with a strong work ethic, promoting a positive work environment, and allocating time for personal growth and development.
- Proactively engage team members through on-the-job interactions, effective coaching sessions, timely performance evaluations, and corrective actions.
- Coach, motivate, and engage team members to meet quality and production goals.
- Ensure safe work practices across team members and promote the importance of our safety culture.
- Ensure that production lines are up to standard in regard to maintenance.
- Ensure the quality of all products by managing and overseeing quality checks.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other reports to determine production requirements and performance.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
With over two thousand employees and twelve facilities spread across four different states, CNG is a large organization, and yet, we hold true to our small company values. We accomplish this by establishing a culture of caring, collaboration, and continuous investment in our people. We invest in our employee-owners and their futures.
Your Best-in-Class Benefits will include:
- Employee ownership units
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance upon day of hire
- 401k with 5% company match at 90 days of employment
- Vacation upon day of hire
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses
- Paid parental leave
- Health club and gym membership discounts
- A team-oriented work environment dedicated to your success
- Unsurpassed job security with a global manufacturing leader and rapid career advancement opportunities
A strong Shift Supervisor will possess:
- Four or more years leadership experience required, with experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Post-secondary education degree or certification, preferred.
- Ability to consistently work a 2-2-3 schedule leading our night shift (6pm-6am)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other computer applications, preferably with experience using timekeeping and/or inventory management systems.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to cultivate employee engagement and high-performance results.
- A people-first mindset with the ability to consistently demonstrate a commitment to safety, quality, and productivity.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated skill in organizing work, setting priorities, and making decisions in alignment with the company's values and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
CNG is an innovative market leader, committed to manufacturing the best-in-class products that protect families, strengthen the global community, and facilitate a greener tomorrow. Start your CNG future - today.
- Account EMail:
- Company: Charter Next Generation
- Website: https://cnginc.com/
- Open: Thu, Jun 29th 2023
- Close: Mon, Aug 28th 2023
- Location: 1901 Winter St Superior, WI. 54880
- Job ID: 7854
- Eduction: High School
- Skills: Manufacturing, Plastics
- Work Status: Employment Eligibility Verification
- Duty: Manufacturing, Plastics
- Experience: 1 years
- Relocation assistance: No