Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the lease process drafts, reviews, and approves lease arrangements while educating contractor on lease requirements and purchase options.
- Identify, develop and implement solutions to expand offerings that enhance the success of the lease holder and the company.
- Develop and coordinate corrective action processes related to lease violations.
- Provide a standard for customer service associated with all lease issues.
- Manage the pre and post inspection process for leased trucks.
- Manage the scheduling of prep and maintenance, reviewing work orders, monitoring repairs and warranties associated with leased trucks.
- Track and manage costs associated with repairs to trucks ensuring expenses are appropriate and work through discrepancies with our Lessees, Road Service, and ATS shops.
- Manage the business partner relationships, communicating lease issues and needs including maintenance, operations, claims, finance and recruiting departments.
- Serve as an ambassador for purchase or lease renewal.
- Function consistently, effectively and reliably in accordance with the Company&rsquos values as set forth in our core competencies and behaviors to foster ATS&rsquos culture (All Employee Competencies).
- Complete work responsibilities outside of normal business hours as needed and infrequent travel may be required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
1. 4-5 years of experience in Operations, Maintenance, and/or leasing preferred.
2. Sound financial acumen is a must.
3. Proven ability to build trust across all levels in the company and with contractors.
4. Strong interpersonal skills working within all levels of the organization.
5. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
6. Strong customer service orientation.
7. Ability to learn the business and understand lease contracts.
8. Related technical experience in areas of operations, maintenance, and or leasing.
9. Demonstrates a focus on results achievement.
10. Displays financial understanding and ability.
11. Willing and able to travel infrequently, including overnight travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position performs work primarily in an office setting.
- Constantly in a stationary position and occasionally will move around.
- Constantly operates a keyboard and mouse and constantly utilizes a computer monitor(s).
- Constantly conversing with internal and external customers in person or via phone system.
- May be exposed to severe temperatures due to going outside as needed for business purposes.
- Account EMail:
- Company: ATS Inc
- Website: https://www.atsinc.com/
- Sallery: $0.00
- Type: Negotiable
- Work week: 40 hrs.
- Open: Tue, May 10th 2022
- Close: Thu, Jun 9th 2022
- Location: 725 Opportunity Dr St. Cloud, MN. 56301
- Job ID: 1509
- Eduction: High School
- Skills: Transportation
- Work Status: Employment Eligibility Verification
- Duty: Transportation
- Experience: 1 years
- Relocation assistance: No