MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (CA).
Your state: US, post is from CA, Anaheim
Major purpose: This engineer requires an expertise ins and outs of Atlassian Confluence. The impact of this experienced Confluence Technical Writer is substantial as to define the templates for various document types and to structure the confluence spaces to maximize the consistency and usability through the company.
Major functions: * Updates existing and develops new content for system design, technical training materials, policies/procedures, and other knowledge assets.
- Designs, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures embedded, highly technical applications.
- Assists in improving and documenting processes and style guide.
- Works closely with the manager and engineers lead to organize and format various documents to ensure the consistency and usability
- Enhance and establish the style guidelines and best practices for Confluence.
- Manages own work schedule to complete assigned/committed tasks on time.
- Updates intranet resources as assigned by the manager or lead.
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: * Extensive on-hand experience and intimate knowledge of Confluence.
- Proven track record of developing technical contents for the audience with mixed levels of expertise
- Proficient knowledge of technical writing concepts and technologies obtained through formal training and work experience.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills (grammar, syntax, usage, and style issues) to write content clearly and accurately.
- Ability and aptitude to obtain information through research, interviews and experimentation and write content with minimal guidance.
- Candidate must be highly organized, a team play, a self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Motivation and enthusiasm to be highly productive in a fast-paced, deadline- driven and dynamic environment.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Bitbucket is a plus
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 8:56 PM
Today Jul 4, 2020