MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (TX).
Your state: US, post is from TX, San Antonio
Contractor Account Specialist
Transform SR LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
29507: San Antonio SRV CL CTR
The Contractor Account Specialist assists in staffing all required Select Provider Networks (SPNs), as specified by the business. This position performs some of the same duties as an Network Recruitment Specialist, including outbound calling and application management of Providers for entry into the SPN. This position focuses largely on SPN management, Provider recovery, and email communication with Providers. This position handles all escalated SPN issues. This position assists with all other SPN support responsibilities as assigned by management. Responsible for admin
istration and client services of Select Provider Networks.
- Job Requirements:
- Sales skills and customer service experience required
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, interpret reports and identify trends, and research complex issues
- Excellent keyboard familiarity and data entry skills required.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer skills, including proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Clear speaking voice, good command of the English language required
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible schedules based on business needs required
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities throughout any given day.
- Ability to handle stressful situations
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 9:34 PM
Today Nov 13, 2019