MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (GA).
Your state: US, post is from GA, Atlanta
FullStack .Net Developer
- 5 years as a Software Engineer in an enterprise environment
- Strong development experience in .Net technologies such as C# and preferably Core .Net
- Experience working with Restful service and/or microservices
- Recent experience with Azure cloud
- Front End development exposure Preferably Angular 6
- Experience in 1 or more of the following technologies: Angular, NoSql databases, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- Bachelors Degree
- Healthcare background
- Experience migrating w/ a 3rd party
- Analyze and define customer requirements.
- Design and develop reusable software modules that meet customer requirements while upholding high standards of reliability, security, maintainability, and performance.
- Assist in defining product technical architecture.
- Document designs for coding by other developers.
- Make accurate development effort estimates to assist management in project and resource planning.
- Participate in peer reviews for designs, code, and other work products.
- Perform software quality assurance, including all types of testing.
- Strong technical and platform knowledge, in the areas of .NET CORE and C# to support, as well as design, develop and deploy requested updates to new and existing cloud-based services.
- Experience with developing, implementing, monitoring, and troubleshooting applications in the Azure Public Cloud.
- Proficiency in UI development with an Angular Single Page Application (SPA).
- Design and implement web services with security
- Design and implement database schema
- Design and development of well-documented source code.
- Development of both unit testing and system testing scripts that will be incorporated into the QA process.
- Automating all deployment steps with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) and Jenkins Pipeline as Code (JPaC) concepts.
.Net ,.Net Core ,SQL ,Azure ,Cloud ,Angular ,C2C,NC,North Carolina
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 8:40 PM
Today Jul 4, 2020