MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (IL).
Your state: US, post is from IL, Chicago
Segment Specialist - CPG
Segment Specialist - Beverage
CMG, a division of Advantage Solutions, is a leading outsource sales and marketing agency connecting brands to consumers through food-away-from-home consumption channels on a national basis. We're currently seeking a Segment Specialist to support CMG clients by establishing and nurturing strong relationships, creating trust through a solid work ethic, strategic problem-solving, and maintaining a clear focus on the customer and their needs. The Segment Specialist generates and maximizes revenue growth opportunities through current and prospective accounts on specific client assignments. Executes all job responsibilities with integrity and demonstrates initiative to deliver both company and client goals, maintaining accountability for results within assigned territory.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Plans, documents results of interactions with customers using Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM).
- Focuses on cash and carry and redistribution channels of business to leverage each clients brand portfolio.
- Insulates current business by expanding each account with incremental SKUs and building relationships with decision makers for assigned customers.
- Introduces new brands, packages, flavors and offerings from all clients, resulting in an immediate return on investment for each respective client.
- Utilizes persuasive sales techniques that create value for current and prospective accounts within assigned territory, influencing customers to buy directly from CMGs brands or from their authorized distributors.
- Maintains collaborative mindset and approaches all interactions with a team-player attitude.
- Regularly partners with cross-functional leadership teams to align strategies and initiatives.
- Proactively selling for new business by:
- Seeking direct and indirect customers
- Influencing buying activities of decision makers to execute sales promotions with key activation tools.
- Validates that accounts are following through on formal agreements and sales execution strategies, promotions, and programs
- Initiative/Time Management Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to determine when to visit each account/lead and why. Anticipates regular deadlines and plans accordingly.
- Intuitive Selling Must use discretion when investing time/resources into leads and understand when to walk away from non-fruitful pursuits. Demonstrated ability to sell in alignment with monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives resulting in profitable volume and revenue generation.
- Communication and Collaboration Must communicate effectively and accurately in both written and verbal forms in a professional and timely manner.
- 3-5 years of multi-brand sales experience with Consumer Packaged Goods, wholesale experience or within the food service and beverage industry
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Valid drivers license with good driving record required
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 12:18 AM
Today Aug 13, 2020