MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (AK).
Your state: US, post is from AK, Fairbanks
Relationship Specialist 1
The RS I position exists in branches having a cash operation. Under general supervision, the RS I performs a wide variety of duties relating to handling member transactions including but not limited to; receiving and disbursing funds, posting deposits and loan / VISA payments, making account transfers, issuing money orders, making cash advances, recommending other products and services, performing all types of withdrawals, account maintenance, and opening savings, checking, money market and certificate of deposit accounts (excluding trust and IRA accounts). The RS I is comprehensively cross-trained to provide plastic card services such as; issuing temporary cards, re-pinning existing cards, and ordering new cards. An RS I maintains records of various sale transactions such as; money orders, cash advances, and balances a daily cash drawer. RS I ensures member transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner to make sure that Credit Union member service objectives are achieved. The RS I may also be called upon to assist with daily balancing. Cross-sells all other products and services to include Investment Services , First Mortgages, and Autoland (auto loans). The value the RS I position adds to the organization is it allows for in-person, personalized service and provides opportunities to conduct needs-based sales using referrals for other Credit Union products and services that support various production goals.
- Performs various RS I duties including; receiving and disbursing funds, posting deposits and loan payments, transfers, money orders, cash advances, and all types of withdrawals (cash and checks).
- Opens savings, checking, issue temporary checks, money market, and certificate of deposit accounts, as needed.
- Processes plastic card services such as issuing temporary cards, repining existing cards and ordering new cards.
- Performs a wide variety of account maintenance; change of address and name change.
- Recommends other products and services appropriately with each member transaction.
- Required to complete compliance training and all other training offered to RS I.
- Balances cash drawer.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains member and other sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Treats all co-workers and members with respect.
- 1-yr related branch operations experience.
- Knowledge of BSA, Regulation CC, D, E and all other pertinent regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all deposit account products and all services.
- Basic knowledge of all applicable Federal, State and NCUA regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Basic math skills (adding cash) to be able to compute interest on savings, loans, and certificates.
- Demonstrated ability to operate office machines to include; copier, 10-key and PC.
- Proficient in the operations of a PC and Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Internet / Intranet
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Good verbal / written communication, problem solving, member service, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must present a professional demeanor.
- Capable of working under pressure and with frequent interruptions.
- Successful completion of all compliance related coursework
- NMLS Registered
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 12:26 PM
Today Jul 16, 2020