Location does not match your settings. (MA).
Your state: US, post is from MA, Boston
About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has four designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
Business Analysts are the entry-level position in PCGs consulting career ladder. They are expected to play a staff role in a wide range of work assignments that may include the following:
- Supporting project managers across multiple projects and clients and working with various project teams.
- Providing daily client and project support either onsite or via phone/email (as project experience and knowledge is gained).
- Supporting financial analysis and funding assessments for various clients including cost allocation plans, cost reports, and setting rates for public services.
- Learning PCGs web-based technologies and supporting the project team through the customization process, implementation, training, and ongoing operational efforts.
- Supporting proposal development teams, including writing sections, coordinating efforts and preparing proposal submissions.
- Developing presentations for and attending conferences/seminars.
- Preparing and presenting written status reports. Supporting the team completing assessment documentation and recommendation reports for clients.
- Conducting policy and other research to support the project team and assist in preparing information briefs for both internal and client-facing use.
- Defining, documenting, and improving business processes.
- Gathering and analyzing a variety of data, including both financial and written policy/procedure information.
- Learning and performing tasks related to sales and marketing.
Travel (25% - 50%) and work over 40 hours per week is required. This is a salaried position. This position will be located in Boston, MA
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.