Organized. Reliable. Accessible.
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Operations Admin.
The Operations Admin is responsible for day-to-day communication with our associates as well as data entry and other operational tasks. Specific responsibilities include auditing databases and online tools, receive inbound calls from associates, supporting the on-site team and completing data entry projects on a daily basis. For this position, you must present great follow up and organization skills.
Our exciting, fast-paced environment is a good fit for candidates with excellent multi-tasking skills. In this position, most of your time would be spent assisting our employees over the phone or e-mail, so exceptional communication skills are a must.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide administrative support to Account Manager and onsite-team.
• Audits attendance records. Contact associates via telephone to follow up on attendance issues.
• Provide assistance to associates with payroll issues, time off requests, and other tasks assigned by Account Manager.
• Research client databases for errors. Identify root cause and take action in order to improve process.
• Daily report analysis to ensure accuracy of data entry.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Customer Service experience.
• Office Admin experience.
• Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word).
• Strong Customer Service and Client Relations skills.
Were in the business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We power some of North Americas leading companies by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing jobs. Well find you a place where youll gain experience, knowledge and skills through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be recognized.
People of all personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed with us. Theres a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities and each other.
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 10:50 PM
Today Nov 13, 2019