Client Service Rep II- Lewisville, Texas - THURSDAY - MONDAY 9a-5:30p
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. Youll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and thats why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
• Fully demonstrates the knowledge and expertise in all areas of Client Service I in addition to the duties and responsibilities for Client Service II.
• Work in a fast paced environment responding to inbound and outbound activities using multiple modes of communication. Demonstrates an ability to troubleshoot and handle more complex customer issues then CSR I. May provide coaching and support to CSR I.
• Professionally represents the department and the organization in accordance to established company/department standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer service focus with a professional attitude and excellent listening skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Utilize appropriate soft skills and customer service skills to handle a broad range of issues and escalations
• Provide prompt, courteous assistance to approximately 60 inquiries per day from various modes of communication
• Following acceptable department process deliver appropriate response to inbound and outbound tasks
• Able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment displaying a professional attitude at all times
• Attentive to detail with the ability to read and follow standard operating procedures and departmental processes
• Ability to follow directions and take instruction from others
• Report client concerns using established protocols
• Escalate issues as appropriate using established protocols
• Identify and escalate priority issues through proper channels
• Utilize interpersonal skills to interact effectively with other team members and clients
• Actively participant in team meetings and trainings
• Maintain quality scores at or above the department standard
• Consistently meets accurate documentation requirements and utilization of CRM and other Quest tools
• Successful adherence to schedule and consistently meets established performance metrics such as FCR, Quality scores and KPIs
• Accountable to stay informed and apply client program details, department process updates and other communications
• Provide research and resolution on complex issues, including those that are referred by CSR I
• May coach and mentor new hires or less experienced staff
• Performs other duties as required to meet business requirements
Education Preferred: High School diploma or equivalent required
Associate or B.S. degree preferred
Medical or Laboratory knowledge is preferred
Salesforce.com Client Relationship Management software training desired
Quest laboratory and service knowledge is preferred
2 years of previous customer service experience or equivalent required
Previous call center setting experience preferred
Physical and Mental: Sit for extended period of time
Ability to type 40 WPM
Utilization of multiple computer monitors
Ability to multi-task between a variety of activities and systems
Lift up to 20 pounds
Reliable attendance and adherence to assigned schedule
Have reliable transportation
Work under pressure
Knowledgeable of internet and PC based software programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook
Available to work additional hours as required
Other: Bilingual or fluent in Spanish desired
Demonstrate Quest Values, Behaviors and Integrity of a Client Service Professional
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 11:02 AM
Today Jul 16, 2020