MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (SC).
Your state: US, post is from SC, Anderson
Judge Direct Placement is seeking a degreed Maintenance Engineer for a large food manufacturer in South Carolina! The qualified candidate will be responsible for reducing equipment down time and improve the overall process reliability. He or she will also be responsible for the facilities cost reductions and CI plans.
- Manage and improve new and existing equipment maintenance programs
- Lead Root Cause Failure Elimination process to identify root cause and implement actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Manage the project engineer and supervise hourly technicians
- Work with CI team to analyze downtime
- Troubleshoot issues and develop action plans to minimize impact on equipment
- Assist in development and utilization of reliability metrics to measure performance
- Review and critique PM execution and outage
- Provide long term planning for equipment and the facility
- Assist with major equipment work scopes for bidding
- Manage contractors during outages
- Manage the capital budget for the facility
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all employees in the facility
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- BS Engineering degree required
- 3+ years engineering and maintenance experience
- High speed food manufacturing experience
- CI/Lean experience preferred
- Strong communication, leadership, and group facilitation skills
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 4:44 PM
Today Jun 6, 2020