MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (CA).
Your state: US, post is from CA, Encinitas
Early Childhood Educator II
Under general supervision, plans, implements, and evaluates a developmentally appropriate and inclusive educational curriculum for children in the Early Head Start/Head Start program. Performs as an educator for assigned children.
- Performs as an educator for assigned children in the classroom throughout the childs enrollment in the program. Supports primary care-giving in meeting the personal care of children, including safety and visual supervision.
- Plans, implements and supervises a developmentally appropriate and inclusive educational curriculum for young children, in accordance with Head Start Program Performance Standards, policies and procedures and Easterseals Southern California (ESSC) standards of conduct. Conducts home visits and parent conferences within required timelines.
- Ensures individual child goals are created and implemented with parent input. Maintains weekly lesson plans, progress and anecdotal notes, and current paperwork. Completes child screenings and assessments within required timeframe.
- Coordinates and conducts bi-monthly classroom unit meetings. Provides input to evaluate volunteers and college interns. Actively participates in staff meetings, parent meetings, and in-service training. Participates in planning associate and parent training activities, parent meetings and workshops.
- Coordinates parent education, training and support for pregnant women including prenatal education, breast-feeding information, and other health resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 10:47 AM
Today Dec 7, 2019