Leidos currently has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant, supporting a program security team, located at a US Government site in Bethesda, MD. Leidos High Fidelity Simulation Business Area is responsible for architecting and implementing large-scale System of Systems solutions in support of world class simulation, training, and analysis products for the US Navy. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, independent, self-starter for a challenging position supporting programs that develop and produce state of the art training and tactical decision aids systems. This position requires US citizenship and a DoD Secret security clearance.
Candidate will be a member of the security team at a US Government development and production facility in Bethesda, MD. Candidate will interact with US Government personnel on a daily basis. Candidate will perform administrative and security duties including, but not limited to:
• Performing routine administrative tasks, such as filing, document scanning, and media scanning.
• Preparing for classified meetings and escorting visitors as required
• Preparing visit requests for program personnel
• Assist with data entry and report generation tasks
• Contributing to one time projects such as documentation marking, library reorganization, and material disposal
• Prepare and ship overnight packages
• Determine, order, receive and stock security team office supplies
• Under the direction of security personnel, assist with other security related tasks as required.
High school diploma
• Must have 2+ years of work experience
• Must demonstrate a general commitment to excellence, a dedication to producing quality work results, and an ability to learn and apply new skills.
• Be a flexible, positive and energetic team player, and be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes tasking,
• Be courteous and professional when interacting with colleagues and customers
• Be able to multi-task, change gears quickly, and immediate execute emergency requests
• Be able to communicate clearly (both orally and in writing)
• Demonstrate attention to detail in writing (i.e. accuracy in spelling, grammar, punctuation, document editing, proofreading, checking data submissions, and understanding content)
• Be able to work independently and successfully in a team environment, supporting a staff of 70+ personnel
• Be knowledgeable of the MS Office Suite
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 11:40 AM
Today Jul 16, 2020