MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (TX).
Your state: US, post is from TX, San Antonio
Project Engineer I (New Graduate Program) - Dallas, TX
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team atCeco Concrete Construction!Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Participates in the preparation of formwork/framework layout drawings.
- Supports the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes with the scope of the project, and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost and scheduling of construction projects.
- Coordinates material purchases, deliveries, tracking and forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of Ceco's physical resources.
- Participates in basic layout and field engineering activities.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company's ability to procure projects.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 6 months of work experience successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in fast paced environment.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an EqualOpportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 11:51 AM
Today Jun 1, 2020