MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (CA).
Your state: US, post is from CA, Los Angeles
Engineering Assistant/Field Engineer (Southern California - New College Grad '19-'20)
Position Description: Involved in engineering and administration of Turner projects or Turner Special Projects Division (SPD) projects or in other Turner Business Unit departments.
Reports To: Project Engineer, Engineer, Project Manager, Project Superintendent or other department head
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Assist in obtaining and reviewing information and approvals for processing of shop drawings, product data and samples. Assist in the communication of this information across all levels of the project team.
- Assist in managing other aspects of communication including submission and responses for Requests for Information (RFI's).
- Assist in preparing estimates for changes in the work including review of Change Order requests from subcontractors.
- Study contract drawings, specifications and shop drawings to ensure proper coordination and installation.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of contract documents, electronic web-based documents and project logs.
- Distribute information required for construction to appropriate parties.
- Assist engineering to ensure that materials and equipment are released for fabrication or manufacture in time to meet the construction schedule.
- Assist in the preparation of final records for the project including close-out documents, Operations/Maintenance (OM) Manuals, etc.
- If assigned to another Business Unit department, will perform the requisite duties and responsibilities.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 10:52 AM
Today Dec 7, 2019