MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (KS).
Your state: US, post is from KS, Overland Park
Operations Support Specialist
Aerotek & Aston Carter are partnering with a large, well known client in Overland Park seeking 3 entry level Operations Support Specialists for their team. These roles offer long term stability within the company and the opportunity for advancement! Please see below & apply if interested.
- Positions will updating logs around the country to dispatchers matching mileage to carries that carried freight into and away from terminals
- Entry level position in transportation operations support
- Provides courteous, efficient, and timely service to the business.
- Investigate and resolves driver events in software application that may require telephone calls, research and logical thinking.
- Work in a team environment to knowledge share and follow standard processes.
- Work closely with field personnel to resolve driver events.
- Monitor and coordinate federal and regulatory compliance activities.
- Ability to work in multiple software applications to identify resolution to driver events.
- Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task and handle various events at once while being extremely productive and timely.
- Work in a team environment and assist others as applicable.
- Diagnose and resolve problems and enter data into driver tracking system.
Qualifications & Necessary Skills:
- 0-3 years' experience in data entry or administrative support roles
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy needed
- Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 7:41 PM
Today Jul 4, 2020