MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (CA).
Your state: US, post is from CA, Huntington Beach
E-Delivery Senior Specialist
Under general supervision, is responsible for assisting the management team with day-to-day activities of the department this includes opening/closing and scheduling. Responds to member inquiries and performs a variety of services for members and staff. Maintain functionality of Online Banking being the final resolution for all technical issues. This includes Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking and all social networks.
- Answer escalated calls to resolve conflict when dealing with member issues/complaints. This includes Homebanking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking. Be the subject matter expert for the department. Trouble shoots all technical calls.
- Assist with initiating and responding to members and non-members request via the telephone, Live Chat and email on all products and services. Completing EPP Payments. Ensure all inquires for E-Channel are answered within guidelines established.
- Online Banking administrator for the credit union. Issuing and resetting passwords and setting up employee access. Completing member requests via Online Banking (emails, membership requests, account opening, etc).
- Work with the vendors to maintain ease of use for all E-Channel services. Test and develop new services and implement procedures.
- Assists with researching/resolving problems/questions/ perform necessary adjustments/corrections on members accounts, for staff and members. Assist with Debit and Visa Card Support Transactions, including trouble shooting card related problems, issuing plastic and overriding transaction holds. This will include all of the Homebanking products and services. Operationally support social network.
- Create and maintain reports for the E-Channel. Create template for email and responses for live chat.
- Assists with writing and developing procedures.
- Serves as leader in the absence of the Department Manager/Supervisor.
- Train others on E-Channel. This is not limited to the Member Contact Center could be other departments.
- Mentors new and seasoned staff. Provide feedback.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities. This includes training classes to remain current on changes to computers regarding technical access.
- Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains member and other sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Treats all co-workers and members with respect.
- Three to five years credit union or related banking experience or job related training is required. Technical skills with Homebanking.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of products and services.
- Technical Resolution
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to deal with constant interruptions.
- Must be able to handle difficult/irate escalated calls.
- Must have excellent hearing in order to respond to callers requests.
- Must have the ability to deal with a constant influx of telephone calls. Email and live chat.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have good eye sight for reading computer screens.
- Position requires the ability to interface with people in a positive manner over the phone and written correspondence.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with members, management, and co-workers.
- Create reports.
- Must have aptitude from problem solving all technical issues.
- Excellent computer/technical skills are required.
- Excellent written skills.
- The ability to adapt to changes and train others.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience is helpful.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 1:07 PM
Today Jul 16, 2020