We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 500 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences.?Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse?workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people&rsquos lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
Assist manufacturing team in the production of cannabis-based medicines. This includes extraction, packaging, inventory management duties and labeling.
- Package cannabis products which include but not limited to tablets, orals solutions, vaporizers, edibles, and concentrates.
- Apply labels to various types of medicine packaging.
- Can read and use measuring instruments such as scales, pressure gauges, balances, calipers, etc.
- Carry out quality control checks on finished products.
- Carry out tasks by following work instructions, work orders, and specification sheets.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment including cleaning labware
- Manage parallel workflows.
- Keeps a detailed laboratory log, dating and recording all tasks performed and relevant tasks.
- Comfortable performing in a goal driven environment.
- Interacts with electronic record keeping system.
- Able to setup, maintain and repair equipment.
- Provide feedback to improve process quality.
- Perform other functions as necessary to provide an adequate supply of product to meet patient demand.
- 2 year technical degree in automation, packaging, biomedical technology or related field preferred.
- 3 years of experience working in regulated environment with automated or semi-automated equipment preferred.
- Ability to enter data into electronic tracking systems
to solve a wide range of problems.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional laboratory setting. Exposure to chemicals and laboratory agents is expected. Protective safety clothing, goggles, gloves, facemasks, or hat are required as needed. Activities include extended periods of sitting or standing and extensive work using laboratory and packaging equipment and machinery.
Vireo Health, Inc. is?an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment?without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.?Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation should contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account EMail:
- Open: Wed, May 11th 2022
- Close: Fri, Jun 10th 2022
- Location: Otsego, US. 55362
- Job ID: 4774
- Eduction: High School