- High school diploma or GED.
- One (1) year of municipal utility maintenance work or related experience.
- Have or be willing to obtain a Class B commercial drivers license with air brake endorsement within six months of employment.
- Have or be willing to obtain a Class D water operator license within 16 months of employment.
- Candidate must live or be willing to relocate within thirty minutes of the Winona city limits.
Learn More and Apply:
Visit our Job Opportunities page at https://www.cityofwinona.com/Jobs.aspx for complete job details, application requirements, and to apply online. Contact Human Resources at 507-457-8234, or 207 Lafayette Street, Winona, MN 55987 with questions.
The City of Winona is an equal opportunity employer. The City considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Account EMail:
- Open: Fri, Apr 1st 2022
- Close: Sun, May 1st 2022
- Location: 207 Lafayette Street, PO Box 378 Winona, MN. 55987
- Job ID: 4766
- Eduction: High School