$1,000 Sign on Bonus!!
Newtrax looking for a full-time (with benefits) Sub Shuttle Bus Driver/Dispatcher Floater to help us fulfil the needs of our organization. As a sub driver, provide group ride transportation in the Northeast Metro for seniors and adults with disabilities. When doing dispatch, you will be supporting other drivers. Successful candidate would be someone over the age of 23 with a valid Driver&rsquos License in good standing and some dispatching experience. Safety, first-aid, and CPR training provided. Conveniently located off 694 and HWY 61 in White Bear Lake.
Newtrax is a nonprofit collaborative organization that provides daily transportation from home to work and back for over 600 adults with disabilities in the Northeast Metro. We own a fleet of more than 50 wheelchair accessible 14-passenger buses, what we use to provide the group ride transportation. We run our own dispatch center and maintenance garage. We reach out to help coordinate events with other employers, area faith communities, senior living communities and group homes where transportation is a barrier.
Benefits of working for Newtrax:
- NO CDL REQUIRED!!
- Medical, dental, long-term disability, life insurance and PTO.
- Paid Training.
- Keep your nights and weekends! Optional night and weekend work available.
- Overtime available.
- Convenient location.
- Proactive Covid-19 Preparedness Plan.
- 23 years of age or older.
- Current valid state drivers license in good standing.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently. Competencies required include: operating standard office equipment, communications equipment, and relevant computer software applications planning and managing projects and programs.
- Map and GPS reading skills and knowledge of the greater Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area.
- Strong Microsoft Office software experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Willingness to learn new systems and technology.
Newtrax cares about its employees and the community at large. A great example is during Covid, when our operations were shut down, our Executive Director and Community Transportation Coordinator got to work to find out what the biggest needs were in the community and created a Food Distribution Program. It got our drivers driving, local restaurants business and food to families in need. This is the heart of Newtrax.
We are committed to Diversity and Inclusion. Executive Director is part White Bear Lake Welcoming and Inclusive Taskforce, we are beginning work on a strategic DEI plan and have been accepted into the Inclusive Workplaces Cohort with Ramsey County.
$1,000 sign-on bonus. (*$250 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days, and $500 after 90 days). For more information or to fill out an application on our website www.newtrax.org Newtrax is an equal opportunity employer. Pay starting from $16.50 an hour, will be increased to $17.50 on January 3, 2022, skills and experience considered. For those offered employment a drug screen is required.
- Account EMail:
- Open: Mon, Nov 22nd 2021
- Close: Fri, Jan 21st 2022
- Location: 3700 Highway 61 North White Bear Lake, MN. 55110
- Job ID: 3743
- Eduction: High School