Shuttle Bus Driver
$1,000 New Hire Bonus*
Successful candidate would be someone over the age of 23 with a valid Driver&rsquos License in good standing. No bus driving experience necessary. Training provided. Conveniently located off 694 and HWY 61 in White Bear Lake.
Newtrax is a nonprofit collaborative organization that provides daily transportation from home to work and back for over 600 adults with disabilities in the Northeast Metro. We own a fleet of more than 50 wheelchair accessible 14-passenger buses, what we use to provide the group ride transportation. We run our own dispatch center and maintenance garage. We reach out to help coordinate events with other employers, area faith communities, senior living communities and group homes where transportation is a barrier.
Benefits of working for Newtrax:
- [endif] NO CDL REQUIRED!!
- Paid Training
- [endif] Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance and PTO for Full-Time positions!
- [endif] Keep your nights and weekends! Optional night and weekend work available.
- [endif] Overtime available.
- [endif] Flexible hours and PTO for part-time positions.
- Convenient location.
- [endif] Proactive Covid-19 Preparedness Plan.
- [endif] Starting pay if $16 per hour.
- [endif] 23 years of age or older.
- [endif] Current valid state driver&rsquos license in good standing.
- [endif] Able to push wheelchairs, bend, stoop and sit for a long period of time.
- [endif] Conversational English.
Newtrax cares about its employees and the community at large. A great example is during Covid, when our operations were shut down, our Executive Director and Community Transportation Coordinator got to work to find out what the biggest needs were in the community and created a Food Distribution Program. It got our driver&rsquos driving, local restaurants business and food to families in need. This is the heart of Newtrax.
We are committed to Diversity and Inclusion. Executive Director is part White Bear Lake Welcoming and Inclusive Taskforce, we are beginning work on a strategic DEI plan and have been accepted into the Inclusive Workplaces Cohort with Ramsey County.
Starting pay is $16 per hour with a $1000 sign-on bonus. (*$250 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days, and $500 after 90 days). Part-time Sign on Bonus $500 (*$125 after 30 days, $125 after 60 days and $250 after 90 days) Referral Bonus is $500 (*250 after 60 days and $250 after 90 days). For more information or to fill out an application on our website www.newtrax.org Newtrax is an equal opportunity employer. For those offered employment a drug screen is required.
- Account EMail:
- Open: Mon, Sep 27th 2021
- Close: Sat, Mar 26th 2022
- Location: 3700 Highway 61 North White Bear Lake, MN. 55110
- Job ID: 3736
- Eduction: High School