DISCOVER A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES:
Our Core Values:
Quality, Integrity, Character, Strong Work Ethic, Dedication, Satisfaction, People Growth, Customer-Focused, and Relationship are what we care about as an organization. Do you share our values? Then, work with us!
Northern Lines Insurance (an STP Brokerage, Inc. company) is an independent insurance agency with direct carrier relationships across multiple states. We are looking for licensed insurance producers with a track record of selling truck insurance. This is an excellent opportunity for growth and uncapped income potential for the right candidates.
- Property & Casualty License (Required)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Personal Lines Insurance sales: 3+ years (a plus)
- Business & Commercial Insurance Sales: 3+ years (Trucking Industry Preferred)
- Knowledge of Transportation & DOT requirements (a plus)
- Proficient in the use of technology (Internet, Social Media Platforms, Computer System, Agency Management System and other common software tools and apps)
Delivering exceptional service is our number one priority.
As a Licensed Insurance Producer to the trucking industry, you will:
- Be responsible for generating new insurance sales as well as being a professional advocate for all insurance-related inquiries on behalf of our agency.
- Respond to all customer inquiries &ndash new and existing clients.
- Be responsible for servicing all in-bound client inquiries - including: Payments, Renewals, Cancellations, Endorsements, Rewrites, Cross-sell, Up-sell, etc.&hellip according to our agency guidelines.
- Be courteous and responsive to new callers looking for trucking insurance of various coverage lines by exhibiting industry knowledge and product expertise through comprehensive explanation of required limits, coverage options and deductibles, policy language, available enhancements, payment options and servicing provisions.
- Be prepared to conduct Insurance Needs Analysis, Request Appropriate supporting documents to Compile & Submit Complete Application for coverage to multiple Insurance Carriers including other third-party brokerage firms contracted with our agency.
- Effectively Present Quote Options and Billing Plans to customer.
- Be responsible to ensure that all applications are submitted in accordance with agency policies and procedures with efficiency, quality, and accuracy with all supporting documents and forms attached.
- Be diligent to record all correspondence with customers or prospects in order to maintain service continuity within the agency and reduce E&O exposures.
- Be constantly aware of current insurance carriers&rsquo appetite and requirements to ensure compliance with underwriting guidelines, payment terms and binding authority to reduce E&O exposures.
- Meet and/or exceed sales production requirements.
Compensation package comprises of base pay plus bonus and commissions (where applicable) and is commensurate with experience.
To learn more about us, email: email@example.com
- Account EMail:
- Open: Fri, Aug 20th 2021
- Close: Sun, Sep 19th 2021
- Location: 816 E Blue Earth Ave Fairmont Fairmont, MN, US. 56031
- Job ID: 3726
- Eduction: Licensed