The Dietary Aide alongside of the Cook will be responsible for the preparation and execution of resident meals (21 residents). The Dietary Aide performs designated work and cleaning routines for the Dietary Department. The Dietary Aide will ensure that meals are prepared and presented with excellence as to provide quality customer service.
Duties to include:
- Setting up and clearing trays
- Assist in loading food trays and serving meals
- Meet scheduled meal times
- Wash and store dishes
- Sweep kitchen floors and take trash out
- Knowledge of sanitation, food safety, and kitchen equipment
- Must be punctual, have a positive attitude, and work well with a team
- 6+ months experience preferred.
- PTO Accrual
- Competitive wages
- Direct deposit
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
PPE is provided to all staff and visitors.
- Account EMail:
- Open: Fri, Apr 23rd 2021
- Close: Sun, May 23rd 2021
- Location: 2076 St. Anthony Ave. St. Paul, MN. 55104
- Job ID: 3687
- Eduction: High School