Whether you are interested in beginning a career in manufacturing, have experience in wood production, or CNC operating, then Northern Contours is the employer for you! Northern Contours currently has Skilled and Technical level opportunities that may include Routing, Sanding, Gluing, Pressing, Trimming/Buffing, Inspecting or Packaging.
Northern Contours Offers a Full Benefit Package Including:
- Competitive hourly wage, plus additional shift differential for 2nd shift
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and many more
- Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Generous Referral Incentive
- Immediate 401(k) match
- One-on-one training and advancement opportunities
- Cross Training opportunities
Perform different tasks involved in the production of Northern Contours&rsquo company products. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. Understand and practice respectful workplace habits and actions.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production.
- Follows schedules and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Learn and retain on the job training.
- Adhere to all of Northern Contours, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Wrap and pallet finished goods as determined by customer orders.
- Track production on schedule provided by Supervisor.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Manufacturing environment which requires precaution, training and safety equipment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks while staying focused.
- Must be able to stand for eight (8) hours or more per day, with bending and twisting.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to fifty (50) lbs.
- Account EMail:
- Website: https://www.northerncontours.com
- Work week: 40 hrs.
- Open: Thu, Mar 11th 2021
- Close: Sat, Apr 10th 2021
- Location: 409 S Robert St Fergus Falls, MN. 56537
- Job ID: 3667
- Eduction: High School
- Work Status: 409 S Robert St
- Relocation assistance: No