MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (CA).
Your state: US, post is from CA, Los Angeles
Are you a Diesel Technician with a passion for the job? Were seeking driven individuals, like yourself, to join our talented service department. Surround yourself with the tools you need to succeed as Diesel Technician by joining our team! Make up to $50 / hour!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage, malfunctions, and wear
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet (Ford/GM) specifications
- Inspect and repair all damaged parts as specified on the service order
- Diagnose disassemble, clean, overhaul, repair, rebuild and adjust clutches, transmissions, engines, suspension systems, electrical systems, braking systems, cooling systems, steering systems, emission and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot fault codes and check engine lights
- Communicate all issues to the Service Manager and ensure you are in constant contact with service advisors and management
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 6:36 AM
Today Apr 8, 2020