Immediate Mobile Security Officer Openings Available!
**$500.00 Sign On Bonus!!**
Do you find yourself paying attention to details that most people miss? Are you able to stay calm under pressure and consistently perform at a high level? If you answered YES, we are looking for YOU to join our Mobile Security Team!!
Make a life changing decision today; advance your career by gaining knowledge and experience with a company who works for YOU to ensure the best opportunities possible.
Pay rates start at $12.50/hour
The positions are available in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Ideal candidates should be flexible with their schedules and willing to work weekends and holidays. Our Mobile Security Officers are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including, but not limited to: ATM escorts, mobile patrols, property surveillance, as well as multi-tasking on a constant basis.
As part of Securitas Mobile operation provides guard services to project a security presence, which may include operating a vehicle to perform patrol, inspection, and/or incident response services. Respond to alarms, must be certified as an ATM Tech. Escort and will be armed. Must also be very familiar with the Phoenix metropolitan area.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; related experience preferred.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
• Driving record must meet company and/or insurance standards.
• Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
• Ability to be an effective team member and to work independently.
• Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
• Courteous telephone manner.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
• Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to provide high quality customer service.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
(Physical/Mental Demands) With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
• Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations. 3
• May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
• Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements.
• May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
• Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
• Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents, and direct others.
• Frequent sitting, standing and walking, that may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
• Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
• Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• May require driving vehicle for long periods of time in the performance of duties.
• On occasion may be required to perform stressful and physical activity.
• Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
• May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information.
"Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today."
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION (602) 246-6000!!!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 9:02 PM
Today Jul 4, 2020