Location does not match your settings. (VA).
Your state: US, post is from VA, Herndon
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
- Informs candidates and employees of steps needed to access and begin the Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing.
- Assists candidates and employees in preparing security clearance and eligibility paperwork.
- Provides assistance and responds to inquiries concerning online or hard copy documentation and other eligibility details.
- Screens candidate and employee completed Personnel Security Questionnaires for completeness, accuracy, and continuity prior to submission to the US Government for investigation.
- Matches associated hard copy forms and documents, such as fingerprints and signature pages with electronically submitted forms.
- Tracks progress of open investigations through to adjudication.
- Maintains specialized databases to accurately track the progress of personnel going through the clearance process. Makes necessary database entries documenting each step of the clearance process.
- Follows up with personnel going through clearance process to make sure that clearance process is going smoothly.
- Anticipates potential problems or delays in the clearance process and develops corrective measures to eliminate or minimize the problems or delays.
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Three or more years of experience in an office setting required, with at least one year of experience in processing or assisting security clearances preferred.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency with MS Office and Internet research.
- Ability to become proficient in use of Internet-based U.S. Government websites and databases such as DOD JPAS, OPM Portal, and Selective Service System.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process. Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are part time and work schedule will vary.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.