MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (NY).
Your state: US, post is from NY, Albany
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCGs Health practice offers in-depth programmatic knowledge and regulatory expertise to help state and municipal health agencies respond to regulatory change, improve access to health care, maximize program revenue, improve business processes, and achieve regulatory compliance. Using industry best practices, PCGs Health team helps organizations deliver quality services with constrained resources to promote improved client outcomes. To learn more, visit http://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/health/.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Populates management reports and dashboards.
- Compiles data and prepare reports for weekly disbursement to management.
- Creates and maintains ad hoc reporting as assigned.
- Develops schedules to meet deliverable deadlines for all assignments.
- Records and maintains staffing data.
- Maintains and updates relevant information of all agents, including extensions, schedules, programs, etc.
- Prepares performance/production stack rankings of staff based on specific key performance indicators.
- Creates tools on an ad hoc basis that provide insight into agent productivity as assigned.
- Collaborates with management on means of improving efficiency.
- Conducts research and data validation.
- Outreach to suppliers, providers, provider networks, and provider offices.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 9:39 AM
Today Jan 17, 2020