MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (TX).
Your state: US, post is from TX, Austin
Business Analyst/Apprentice Business Analyst
About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has four designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
Apprentice Business Analysts and Business Analysts are the entry-level position in PCGs consulting career ladder. Travel (25% - 50%) and work over 40 hours per week is required. This is a salaried position that is located in Austin, TX. This role will focus on supporting Medicaid cost reporting for Emergency Medicine Services (EMS) and School-based Services (SBS) product lines.
Business Analysts/Associate Business Analysts are expected to play a staff role in a wide range of work assignments that may include the following:
- Supporting project managers across multiple projects and clients and working with various project teams.
- Providing daily client and project support either onsite or via phone/email (as project experience and knowledge is gained).
- Supporting financial analysis and funding assessments for various clients including cost allocation plans, cost reports, and setting rates for public services.
- Learning PCGs web-based technologies and supporting the project team through the customization process, implementation, training, and ongoing operational efforts.
- Supporting proposal development teams, including writing sections, coordinating efforts and preparing proposal submissions.
- Developing presentations for and attending conferences/seminars.
- Preparing and presenting written status reports. Supporting the team completing assessment documentation and recommendation reports for clients.
- Conducting policy and other research to support the project team and assist in preparing information briefs for both internal and client-facing use.
- Defining, documenting, and improving business processes.
- Gathering and analyzing a variety of data, including both financial and written policy/procedure information.
- Learning and performing tasks related to sales and marketing.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 11:17 AM
Today Jan 17, 2020