MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (CT).
Your state: US, post is from CT, Stamford
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Artist who is highly organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. The Graphic Artist plays a key role in the overall creative process, taking the Art Directors creative layouts to produce technically correct high-quality printer-ready files. He or she must have an advanced knowledge of relevant computer programs and an understanding of print production, image compression, color correction and optimization techniques to ensure the highest quality product.
The Graphic Artist will originate the mechanical stage of all layouts, determines photo quality standards, retouching and color proofing needs as well as overall quality control checks. He or she will provide instructions or directly assembles and prepares final layouts for printer.
Take this opportunity to join North Americas leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Collaborate with Creative and Production to build technically correct high-quality printer-ready files.
- Hands-on computer operator (MAC) working with relevant MAC Adobe design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Express, Acrobat, MS Suite, Preflight, layout and design.
- Show flexibility in executing mechanicals with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused.
- Take direction and see a job through from concept to completion.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience; Trade Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in similar industry
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Use of computer tools/design tools used to perform role; ability to efficiently utilize computer tools (MAC) which programs include Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Xpress, Acrobat and MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage)
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadline
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 12:49 AM
Today Aug 13, 2020