Location does not match your settings. (SC).
Your state: US, post is from SC, Anderson
We are seeking Process Operators for our First Quality Tissue facility located in Anderson, SC . Process Operators are responsible for operating more than one type of machine in more than one department in a safe, competent, efficient, and productive manner. Each operator must keep a safe and clean work area.
Come join a high performance team, where our Culture defines who we are. We have built a community upon a foundation of Humanity, Core Business Philosophy, and Working Together. This means putting our team members and customers first. We have invested in the latest technology and resources to support a business that will last for generations. Our Process Operators are key to our continued success.
***After you submit your application for this position, you will receive an email with instructions on completing the SelecTrak Assessment. This is a requirement of the application. If you do not see it within a few minutes, check your Junk or Spam folder. Please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you don't receive it.***
Primary responsibilities for Operations Departments include:
- Owns personal and team safety. Observes all safety rules and uses the proper safety equipment at all times.
- Responsible for supporting the team and other team members to achieve world class results.
- Follows necessary Good Manufacturing Practices and other manufacturing regulations/guidelines.
- Manages respective operations support function. Receives work direction from the Lead.
- Operates select pieces of process and material handling equipment.
- Ensures all raw material inventories are maintained and communicates any issues with the Lead.
- Ensures quality and workmanship standards are met for the products being produced.
- Ensures process and product quality checks are performed as required.
- Maintains any required record keeping.
- Ensures shift-to-shift communication is maintained.
- Practices good housekeeping by keeping the machines and surrounding areas clean.
- Develops and maintains operating procedures and ensures all SOP's are followed.
- Communicates any and all operating problems and status to the Lead.
- Properly trains other Process Operators and other team members as required.
- Relieves other team members for break periods as required.
- Assists maintenance personnel as needed.
- Performs other duties as necessary when directed.
- Show up ready for work and on-time.
- Becomes an expert at his/her position, but capable of performing all departmental Process Operator jobs.
- Understands the business and the impact of his/her position.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.